Help Desk Technology International Corporation
Help Desk Technology International Corporation (HDTIC) is one of the world's leading providers of help desk software that targets organizations in the IT industry and other sectors. HDTIC has been providing help desk solutions to companies across North America and around the world since 1988 making it one of the industry pioneers. Originally developed on a mini computer, HelpSTAR evolved to DOS machines, LANs and now the World Wide Web.
With over 3,500 clients worldwide, our Platinum Clients List attests to a high degree of satisfaction. They know that whatever challenges new architectures bring, we'll be there to leverage existing and new technologies.
HDTIC enables its customers to improve competitiveness, efficiency and profitability by enhancing their ability to retain knowledge and processes developed by its employees in a single organized source.
- 2012 Fred Beisse featured HelpSTAR in his text book A Guide to Computer User Support for Help Desk and Support Specialists, 5th Edition – Cengage Learning
- 2008 Winner of the WindowsITPro Reader's Choice Award
- 2006 Winner of the WindowsITPro Reader's Choice Award
- 2005 Winner of the WindowsITPro Reader's Choice Award
- 2004 Winner of the WindowsITPro Reader's Choice Award